Heavy Duty Calgary Technician
- March 5, 2021
- Not categorized
- Posted by PeterbiltAdm
- Comments Off on Heavy Duty Calgary Technician
Heavy Duty Technician
Journeyman or Experienced Apprentice
Peterbilt Southern Alberta is a successful group of Peterbilt dealerships that has been operating under the same ownership for more than 30 years. We represent one of North America’s greatest brands and strive to achieve excellence every day. We are proud of our history and excitedly optimistic about our future.
We are currently looking to fill the role of Heavy Duty Technician (Mechanic) for our Calgary location. This is a challenging role requiring experience diagnosing and repairing heavy duty equipment using proper and safe processes. Our industry is changing and developing quickly so this individual should be willing to develop their technical skills and embrace new systems and technology with optimism. Above all we are looking for an enthusiastic, positive individual who can be excited about continued improvements to serve our customers better.
Reporting to the Service Manager, this individual would have the opportunity to grow into a pivotal role in shaping the future of the Service Department.
Job Description and Responsibilities
Duties to include, but are not limited to:
- Diagnosis, inspection, repair and service of Heavy Truck and Trailer Equipment
- Provide excellent customer service and workmanship to customers
- Able to work efficiently in a fast-paced team environment
- Work safely and ensure work space is clean and organized
- Interpret work orders and technical manuals, write service reports
- Properly utilize systems for communication and cost tracking
What we are looking for:
- Certified Journeyman Heavy Duty Technician or Registered 2nd/3rd year apprentice
- Previous Dealer experience preferred.
- Experience with Paccar MX, Cummins and Cat Engines considered an asset
- Strong computerized diagnostic skills using manufacturer specific programs (ECAT, Eaton, Paccar etc.)
- Organized, clean, safe and professional
What we offer:
- A chance to work on a high quality product that you can be proud of
- Competitive compensation packages including: Boot and Tool Allowances, Bonus Incentive plan, Benefits (medical/dental), RRSP Program, and company matched pension plan
- Apprenticeship incentives
- On-line training and offsite training opportunities
- Clean, large full service facility with a friendly and safe work environment
- Staff appreciation lunches, company social fund
We are excited to offer a great careers to great people!
To apply for this position please send your resume to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org