Junior IT Support Analyst
- August 18, 2021
- Not categorized
- Posted by PeterbiltAdm
- Comments Off on Junior IT Support Analyst
Calgary Peterbilt Ltd.
Junior IT Support Analyst
Peterbilt Southern Alberta is a successful group of Peterbilt dealerships that has been operating under the same ownership for more than 30 years. We represent one of North America’s greatest brands and strive to achieve excellence every day. We are proud of our history and excitedly optimistic about our future.
We are currently looking to add a Junior IT Support Analyst to our IT team at the Calgary location. This is a challenging role requiring all aspect’s IT development and maintenance. Our industry is changing and developing quickly so this individual should be willing to continually develop their technical skills and embrace new systems and technology with optimism. Above all we are looking for an enthusiastic, positive individual who can be excited about continued improvements to serve our customers better.
Reporting to the IT Manager, this individual would have a pivotal role in keeping our operations running and, as a result, our customers internal and external satisfied.
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Working with dealership departments on migrations to new programs and systems
- Some travel throughout Southern Alberta may be required
- Logging and processing support calls
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades
- Setting up accounts for staff, ensuring that they know how to log in
- Solving password Issues
- Talking to clients and computer users to determine the nature of any problems they encounter
- Responding to breakdowns
- Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults
- Repairing equipment and replacing parts
- Obtaining replacement or specialist components, fixtures or fittings
- Checking computer equipment for electrical safety
- Maintaining records of software licenses
- Managing stocks of equipment, consumables and other supplies
What we are looking for:
- In-depth knowledge of hardware and software
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest IT and software trends
- Strong customer service ethos
- Ability to work well with people
- Strong communications skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Scheduling and execution abilities
- Ability to quickly establish good working relationships with internal & external clients
- Willingness to sometimes work unsociable hours
- A logical mind
- Enthusiasm for continual learning
What we offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Benefits and RRSP matching packages
- Opportunity to grow
- Training opportunities
- A positive team environment
- A clean workplace with good lighting
We are excited to offer a great careers to great people!
Disclaimer: While we thank all applicants for applying, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted for further discussions. The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Please send your resumes and wage expectations to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org