Peterbilt Medicine Hat Technician
- March 5, 2021
- Not categorized
- Posted by PeterbiltAdm
- Comments Off on Peterbilt Medicine Hat Technician
Peterbilt Medicine Hat
Mobile Service Technician
Peterbilt Medicine Hat
Peterbilt Southern Alberta is a successful group of Peterbilt dealerships that has been operating under the same ownership for more than 30 years. We represent one of North America’s greatest brands and strive to achieve excellence every day. We are proud of our history and excitedly optimistic about our future.
We are currently looking to fill the role of Mobile Technician (Mechanic) for our Medicine Mat location. This is a challenging role requiring experience diagnosing and repairing heavy duty equipment using proper and safe processes while operating out of a mobile repair truck. Our industry is changing and developing quickly so this individual should be willing to develop their technical skills and embrace new systems and technology with optimism. Above all we are looking for an enthusiastic, positive individual who can be excited about continued improvements to serve our customers better.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, this individual would have the opportunity to grow into a pivotal role in shaping the future of the Service Department.
Job Description and Responsibilities
Duties to include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain a mobile service unit.
- Build relationships with customers who would benefit from a mobile service offering
- Travel to customer locations to provide high quality repairs at their locations
- Working in the :home shop” when mobile work is not available
- Diagnosis, inspection, repair and service of Heavy Truck and Trailer Equipment
- Provide excellent customer service and workmanship to customers
- Able to work efficiently in a fast-paced team environment
- Work safely and ensure work space is clean and organized
- Interpret work orders and technical manuals, write service reports
- Properly utilize systems for communication and cost tracking
What we are looking for:
- Certified Journeyman Heavy Duty Technician
- Heavily experienced in all makes diagnosis and repair
- Previous Dealer experience preferred.
- Experience with Paccar MX, Cummins and Cat Engines considered an asset
- Strong computerized diagnostic skills using manufacturer specific programs (ECAT, Eaton, Paccar etc.)
- Organized, clean, safe and professional
What we offer:
- A chance to work on a high quality product that you can be proud of
- Competitive compensation packages including: Boot and Tool Allowances, Bonus Incentive plan, Benefits (medical/dental), RRSP Program, and company matched pension plan
- Opportunity! This is a strong growth area in the industry
- On-line training and offsite training opportunities
- Clean, large full service facility with a friendly and safe work environment
- Staff appreciation lunches, company social fund
We are excited to offer a great careers to great people!
To apply for this position please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com