- September 2, 2021
- Not categorized
- Posted by PeterbiltAdm
- Comments Off on Service Coordinator
Calgary Peterbilt Ltd.
Peterbilt Southern Alberta is a successful group of Peterbilt dealerships that has been operating under the same ownership for more than 30 years. We represent one of North America’s greatest brands and strive to achieve excellence every day. We are proud of our history and excitedly optimistic about our future.
We are currently looking to fill the role of Service Coordinator for our Calgary location. This is a challenging role requiring experience in shop operations, systems, and administration. Our industry is changing and developing quickly so this individual should be willing to develop their technical skills and embrace new systems and technology with optimism. Above all we are looking for an enthusiastic, positive individual who can be excited about continued improvements to serve our customers better.
Reporting to the Service Manager, this individual would have the opportunity to grow into a pivotal role in shaping the future of the Service Department.
Working in busier shops, the Service Coordinator works with the Foreman to control the flow of communication in the department. Working in various systems including Decisiv, CDK, and Microsoft Office, the Service Coordinator will work to remove the administrative burden from the Foreman and provide needed answers when the Foreman is not available.
This is a role with excellent growth opportunities as this person will be heavily involved in all aspects of Service Department operations and will have an opportunity to impress and grow into higher level roles.
Shop Efficiency — Continually evaluate shop processes and functions to identify inefficiencies and provide suggestions and project leadership to bring positive change.
Time Management — Ensure accurate accounting of technician time by monitoring systems and making needed adjustments to correct errors.
Communication — Act as a hub of information for ongoing work in the shop. Make sure that all necessary players are aware of the information that they need to be able to perform their job duties.
Job Allocation and Monitoring — Evaluate incoming jobs and customer requests. Rank them based on difficulty, timelines, tooling needs, and technician availability. Work with the foreman on job allocation and removing barriers that may cause inefficiencies.
What we are looking for:
- Significant experience in Service Operations
- ADP/CDK experience or equivalent
- Must be willing to participate in continuous improvement and learning
- Experience in a clerical or administrative position
- Experience with office programs, word, excel, pdf documents
- Must be proficient in both spoken and written English
- Must be punctual, meticulous, and reliable
- Courteous in manner to public and employees
- Ability to work Monday to Friday, Tuesday to Saturday. Evenings with the occasional weekend and/or overtime if required
What we offer:
- A chance to work with a high-quality product that you can be proud of
- Competitive compensation packages including Bonus Incentive plan, Benefits (medical/dental), RRSP program, and company matched pension plan
- On-line training and offsite training opportunities
- Clean, large full-service facility with a friendly and safe work environment
- Staff appreciation lunches, company social fund
We appreciate everyone who applies, however due to the volume of applicants, we can only contact those who match the criteria and we intend to interview.
Wage Scale – $25-$34
Please submit Resume to HR@peteab.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org